Prescott Dental Arts – Dental Implant Cost
Prescott Dental Arts makes Dental Implant Costs affordable for the Prescott Valley region
There are several options to consider. To discuss which of the options below is right for you, schedule a free consultation with Dr. David Herbert today!
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
It fully depends on what kind of dental implant treatment you pursue, and how much of that treatment is needed. To help understand the cost of dental implants, we list below some of the average costs for dental implant treatment in Prescott, AZ:
Cost of Dental Implant Crowns
- Dental implants cost (the surgery alone, not including abutments or other restorative components) from $1,900 to $2,500 each, depending on whether they are placed by a general dentist or oral specialist.
- Abutments anchor the porcelain crown to the dental implant and cost from $700 to $950, depending on how they are built.
- Dental Implant Crowns cost from $1,300 to $1,600 depending on how they are fabricated.
- Total, you may expect to pay $4,000 to $5,000 to replace one tooth with a finished dental implant crown.
Cost of Dental Implant Dentures
- If you need teeth extracted first, the cost will be $150 to $280 per tooth, depending on difficulty. With 20 teeth, that will first cost $3,000 to $5,000.
- If you need new dentures, you may expect them to cost between $1,500 to $1,900 each, depending on their make, or $3,000 to $3,800 for a full set
- Dental Implant treatment adds a cost of $1,900 to $2,500 per implant, plus the average abutment snap fee of $700 each. For upper dentures, 4 implant snaps are needed, and 2 for a lower denture. The total dental implant cost is around $15,600 to $19,200
- Total, the cost for upper and lower dental implant retained dentures may be $21,000 to $28,000
- The most cost effective route would be if you already have dentures, and are looking to hold a troublesome lower denture in place. The average cost for 2 dental implant snaps is $5,200 to $6,400 in Prescott, AZ. Some partial dentures will gain significant chewing capacity with only one implant snap!
Cost of Dental Implant Bridges
- To replace 3 teeth with two implants and a 3-unit porcelain bridge, the cost is around $10,000 to $12,000.
To replace a full mouth with bridges, the cost varies depending on these types of bridges desired:
- A fixed or removable acrylic bridge replacing all teeth in one arch (upper or lower) requires 4-6 implants, and will cost $20,000 to $25,000 depending on the work needed. $40,000 to $50,000 for a full mouth.
- A fixed porcelain bridge replacing all teeth in one arch (upper or lower) requires 8-10 implants, and additional costs for porcelain labwork. You may expect the cost to be $30,000 to $35,000 depending on the work needed. $60,000 to $70,000 for a full mouth
Cost of Teeth in a Day Dental Implant Treatment
- Teeth in a Day, which replaces all teeth with fixed acrylic bridges in one visit, costs between $20,000 to $25,000 per arch (upper or lower) depending on the work needed. $40,000 to $50,000 total. Click HERE to learn more about Teeth in a Day dental implant treatment at Prescott Dental Arts
Our Reduced Dental Implant Costs
For a limited time, we offer all tooth extractions 40% off when patients pursue teeth replacement with implant dentures or bridges (Non-insured patients only, mention this webpage or bring in a Valpak coupon for discounted pricing).
We currently discount the cost of dental implant surgery by 40%, without coupon, for all insured and non-insured patients. Our dental implant cost is $1,500 (not including abutments or other restorative components).
When treating one arch (upper or lower), the cost is $20,000 if you currently have teeth. If you have previously completed teeth extraction, the cost is $18,000. For both upper and lower arches, the cost is $36,000 to $40,000 total. We offer oral conscious sedation. If you need IV sedation, an Oral Surgeon will perform the bulk of the procedure, and the cost is closer to $50,000 for a full mouth.
For our patients in Prescott, AZ, Dental Implants are the best route for tooth replacement. We invite you to contact our office to schedule an initial consultation.
Call us at (928) 445-8980
Prescott Dental Arts
1787 Willow Creek Rd.
Prescott, AZ 86301
EXAM, CLEANING & X-RAYS
Non-Insured, New Patient Coupon
1787 Willow Creek Rd
Prescott, AZ 86301
American Dental Association
Arizona Dental Association