Are you missing one or more teeth? Missing teeth will not only affect the quality of your life by causing embarrassment and discomfort, they can age you and negatively affect your health as well! Our Prescott dentist, Dr. Herbert, offers a solution that is far more comfortable and natural feeling than conventional tooth replacement options, such as bridges and dentures, but rather advanced dental implants!
Loss of Teeth Affecting Your Health & Appearance
Missing a tooth or teeth does more than affect your smile; it affects your entire facial structure and the strength of your jaw. Without the support of a tooth’s root, the bone beneath your teeth will begin to deteriorate. In fact, 25% of your bone mass is lost in the very first year after an extraction! This bone is essential to the structure and balance of your smile and your face. The deterioration of the bone will eventually affect the appearance of your facial structure and you will lose more teeth and commonly develop TMJ disorder.
Advanced Dental Implants Offer Better Solutions
Perhaps you have lost confidence while smiling, laughing, chatting, or eating out with family and friends. Missing teeth can cause many to feel unattractive or awkward around others while doing these activities. Some may be embarrassed about missing teeth or dentures. If this is you, you’re not alone as over 20 million people in America are edentulous, in other words, they have lost all or most of their teeth due to decay, gum disease, or an accident.
With today’s cutting-edge technology, there are other improved options and at our Prescott, AZ dental office, Dr. Herbert is excited to provide the solutions available through advanced dental implants. They give our Prescott patients a new lease on life! The fully natural look and feel makes them the prosthetic of choice for patients who desire any of the following:
- No need for adhesive
- No slippage or loosening
- Enhanced articulation
- Increased confidence
- Prevention of jawbone deterioration
- No diet restrictions
- Support for facial muscles that may create a more youthful appearance
Dental Implant Options for Prescott Patients
- Single tooth replacements, with an implant crown, are custom crafted to perfectly blend with your natural teeth.
- Implant supported bridges will replace several teeth. These are permanently anchored to the implant posts for a beautiful and secure bridge that lets you enjoy your food and look great.
- Implant supported dentures help create a comfortable bite, reduce the chances of bone loss, enhance aesthetics, and improve your speech. There is no longer a need to use adhesives or to worry about teeth slipping while you are talking. Patients actually feel the new dentures have taken years off their appearance.
If you are missing one or more teeth, contact our Prescott, AZ dental office today and about our advanced dental implants solutions.
Call us at (928) 445-8980
Prescott, AZ 86301
Request Your Appointment Online
EXAM, CLEANING & X-RAYS
Non-Insured, New Patient Coupon