Prescott Dental Arts – Teeth In a Day
Prescott Dental Arts provides Teeth in One Day treatment for the Prescott & Prescott Valley region
Receive newly attached teeth in just one day, while you sleep with oral conscious or IV sedation.
- Start smiling again!
- Reclaim lost confidence
What is Teeth in 1 Day treatment?
This state-of-the-art, innovative procedure offers patients a new set of immobile teeth utilizing as few as four dental implants. After waking from the appointment, you can eat, speak, and smile with confidence.
Teeth in 1 Day Technique
While you sleep, permanent implants are carefully placed, and your existing teeth are replaced with fixed, non-removable teeth. The dental implants are specifically designed for immediate use, and bone grafting is not typically required. Patients who benefit most from Teeth in 1 Day treatment are those who currently use dentures or have multiple failing teeth.
Your Treatment Plan
We schedule a preliminary visit for Teeth in 1 Day treatment to gather records for a comprehensive treatment plan. The records may include a 3D CatScan, jaw relation records, impressions, X-Rays, and photos. Following this evaluation, the patient is scheduled for surgery where the new teeth are then anchored; all in one appointment while comfortably asleep. After four months of healing, a custom-made titanium bar is used to strengthen your new teeth, to keep your bite strong and functional for years to come. Also, Prescott Dental Arts offers the option for a Marius Bridge as the final restoration, which allows the patient to remove the bridge at home as desired for cleaning.
Is Teeth in 1 Day for me?
Prescott Dental Arts recommends Teeth-in-a-day treatment for those who have lost or are about to lose all their teeth. It is the best option for patients looking to be quickly restored with a full set of anchored teeth.
One common misconception is that if it is quick, then it must include risk of failure. Although there is always the slight risk of implant failure (1 in 50 properly placed implants will fail in a healthy mouth), the procedure uses specially designed implants and materials that show a history of success.
See the research here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24660202
We often use 5 or 6 dental implants, where if one dental implant happens to fail, the anchored bridge will successfully remain supported by the others.
Shouldn’t I just Get Dentures?
A full set of dentures allows for about 25% chewing capacity when compared to a full set of natural teeth, and a required softer diet will eliminate many foods you regularly eat. With Teeth in 1 Day you can restore 90% of your chewing capacity and attain a great smile in the process. Don’t get stuck only eating what you can and not what you want. Let Prescott Dental Arts help you enjoy the foods you’ve always loved!
Consequences of Denture Use
- Patients often use dental adhesives to stabilize dentures, which are generally a nuisance to manage and to keep effective.
- By not having anchored teeth, many feel self-conscious, embarrassed, and often disinclined to socialize.
- Natural or artificial tooth roots act to stimulate the bone, and your jaw will inherently shrink without them. This will cause your dentures to become loose, making it uncomfortable and challenging to eat.
- Shrinking bone will eventually change your facial structures. The jaw and mouth will begin to collapse. The lips will appear thinner. And wrinkles will form in the skin around your mouth and neck.
The eventual consequences from years of bone loss are dentures that cannot be fit for adequate support and function, and dental implant treatment becomes impossible. When placed in a timely manner, dental implants will prevent bone loss and help preserve your natural facial shape.
Features & Benefits of Teeth in a Day Treatment.
- Same day treatment (awaken with new teeth)
- Anchored teeth (immobile like your natural teeth)
- Teeth are ready for immediate use
- 90% of full chewing capacity restored
- Fewer dental appointments and faster recovery
- Economic dental implant option (usually no additional bone grafting nor sinus preparation)
- No messy adhesives or poor-fitting dentures
- The need for replacement appliances is minimized
- No movement, awkward noises, or embarrassing displacement
- Dental implants prevent jaw bone shrinkage
- Facial contours and tissue support are maintained
- Enjoy your favorite food again
- Restore your self confidence with a beautiful smile
- LIFE CHANGING TREATMENT!