Prescott Dental Arts Patient Financing
You are a valued patient in our office, and we understand the financial aspect of dentistry may be a concern for you as it is for many patients. We believe financial concerns should never stand in the way of first-class dental care, therefore we offer a variety of payment options. Please consider which may work best and help you feel comfortable arranging treatment sooner before problems advance and become more expensive later.
- Flexible payment plans:
- No-interest monthly payments (up to 6 months): We are happy to offer interest-free payment plans through our office. Plans consisting of more than two monthly payments require a credit card, debit card, or post-dated checks on file to be automatically withdrawn each month. Any late or denied payments will result in accrued interest on the full plan at 19% APR until brought current.
- Long-term financing through CareCredit (6+ months): For patients needing the lowest possible monthly payment, we are affiliated with CareCredit to provide health-care financing. We offer up to 60 monthly payments, where we help pay your interest to lower your total interest below average credit cards. Please let us help you submit an application, which is often instantly approved based on your credit.
- Pay-as-you-go: We never require up-front payment on treatment plans from our patients.
Payment is expected at the time of service, and we allow you to pay for each day’s work as we proceed through your treatment plan. We do have an incentive discount for up-front payment on treatment plans (see option 5).
3. Credit Card: We accept all major credit cards including Discover & American Express
4. Cash & Check: Paying with cash or check is always our preferred method. We pay a fee on each credit card transaction, so if interested, please ask for our 2% discount when paying with cash or check (patients with in-office financing will receive this discount if the monthly payment is paid by cash or check before their regular monthly CC payment).
5. 5% Cash Customer Discount: For patients who pre-pay to take care of their entire treatment
plan up-front, we offer a 5% discount as a courtesy for making our job easier. Treatment plans must be over $1000 to receive this discount. Not applicable for patients with dental insurance.
***25% down payment is required when lab work or costly restorative components are needed***
If you have any questions about coverage with your insurance plan, please contact our office.
If you need cosmetic or family dentistry that is affordable, contact Prescott Dental Arts to learn how we can help you.
Call us at (928) 445-8980
Prescott Dental Arts
1787 Willow Creek Rd.
Prescott, AZ 86301